New Feet offers footwear for sensitive feet – built on orthopedic craftsmanship and focused on providing benefits for people with diabetes, arthritis or sensitive feet. The result is extremely comfortable footwear that can be worn by everyone with great pleasure.
- OrthoStretch™ material, flexible in all directions and lives up to strict durability requirements.
- special technology to prevent internal seams bothering the skin. Diabetics’ need to avoid abrasions and pressure sores on their feet.
- OnSteam® lining is also called technical leather, a microfibre material that allows 6 times as much moisture transport as leather and is faster at absorbing moisture. The material has an antibacterial effect and is sustainably certified. For diabetics, OnSteam® has the great advantage that it does not become stiff or crack like leather can do over time. OnSteam® is produced without impacting the CO2 balance.
- New Feet uses Protektor® technology for shock absorption. PPT® is the most sought after material for shock absorption in the orthopedic world. The material has the best specifications for elasticity and longevity. The most important part of the shock absorption is inside the shoe – as close to the foot as possible.
- 6 mm Protektor® insole in almost all New Feet footwear.