𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐥𝐚 delivers a combination of two very low power lasers simultaneously at very specific wavelengths to the surface of your feet. The lasers generate a rotating beam and can cover a large area of the foot to completely treat infections within the nails and nail bed.
Proper 𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞 is essential in the fight against infection. By following these simple steps, you can substantially reduce the risk of reinfection.
– Wear 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 when possible
– Wear 100% 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 and change them often
– Keep feet 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 in shared bathroom settings
– Keep feet 𝐝𝐫𝐲 throughout the day
– 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞 and 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 tinea pedis (athletes foot)