𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭:
– You will be asked about your overall health and the duration, extent and previous medication of your infection
– Any nail polish or lacquer must be removed
– Your feet will be wiped to remove any debris
– Your feet may be photographed and some measurements taken – to assess progress of treatment.
– You will be comfortably seated
– Your foot will be placed inside the Lunula device and the lasers will be switched on
– Your foot will be positioned to ensure the lasers are aligned correctly
– The treatment will last 12 minute’s per foot. All you must do is keep your foot still. You may read, talk or use your mobile during treatment as you will feel no sensation.