– Cotton socks help wick away sweat. Always change your socks and shoes after a run. – Our feet have about 250,000 sweat glands so air out your runners to reduce odour.
– Toenail damage is common from repeated contact with the front or side of your shoes so remember to trim your nails often.
– Deodorant sprays should be used routinely to combat fungal infections and odour.
– Runners/sneakers can have a shorter lifespan than everyday footwear due to the heavy impact caused during running. It is important to have enough support and cushioning for your feet during exercise.
– Fook soaks can help alleviate swelling, cool hot itchy skin and keep infections at bay.
– Blisters should be kept clean/covered when wearing shoes. Padding/plasters will prevent further damage by reducing friction to tender skin.